G SCALE PIKO 35015 Digital 5 Amp Booster NEW
Add one or more Boosters to your PIKO Central Station for 10, 15, or 20 amps/22 Volts of track power
- Environmentally Sealed
- Wireless or wired control with a Navigator
- Large Easy to Wire terminal strip
- Easy Setup and Operation
New in PIKO factory sealed boxes
Shourt Line Direct Discount Price: $ 267.99
For questions or details on our professional sound and DCC conversion services
Indoor/Outdoor Track Clamps - quick and easy install for any G Scale track and DC or MTS/DCC application.
- Made in GERMANY
- 2 year guarantee by PIKO America
- Weather & Water Proof for Indoor and Outdoor operation
- Easy Setup
- Works with any G scale track
- Installs in Minutes
- MTS Compatible
- DCC Compatible
- Indoor or Outdoor use
- 16-22V NMRA DCC or LGB MTS Power at 5 amps
- Total Current capacity 5 amps maximum
- Operates in two Emergency Stop modes when a short circuit occurs in the booster track:
- Mode I - independent short circuit detection and emergency stop/shut down of booster power of booster power only, central station power continues and is not affected.
- Mode II - tandem short circuit detection and emergency stop/shut down of booster and central station power.
- Includes a DiMAX cable splitter and two DiMAX cables for connecting booster, central station and Navigator or wireless receiver.
Complete with instructions shown above
New from dealer in PIKO factory sealed packages
Rear protective cover raises and lowers for weather proofing
Rear view with protective cover raised up for wiring
How to hookup the PIKO G Scale Booster:
1) Easy to setup in minutes to your PIKO Central Station and PIKO/Massoth Navigator or PIKO/Massoth Wireless Receiver using the supplied DiMAX cables and DiMAX Splitter.
a) Connect the Central Station to the splitter with the supplied DiMAX cable
b) Connect the Booster to the splitter with the supplied DiMAX cable
c) Connect your Navigator or Wireless Receiver to the splitter.
2) Connect track power cables to two electrically isolated sections of track
3) Connect the booster and central station to the power supply (a Shourt Line 13 amp 24V supply is show below)
4) Power up and run up to 10 amps of trains on your two isolated sections of track
Note that the two powered sections of track must be isolated with the PIKO or Massoth Isolation track clamps
Comes in a sealed factory box, complete with easy to follow operating instructions. Wirelessly operate all your trains with the PIKO Digital System. Made in Germany
Questions? Call 310-622-4431 for more information and technical assistance
Thanks for looking - Shourt Line by Soft Works Ltd.
copyright 2014 ShourtLine.com - Soft Works Ltd. all rights reserved